The Express Yourself to Success website was created in 2006 by Laurie Wilhelm to be a “one-stop e-source” focusing on information, tips and techniques on interpersonal relationship skills, social skills, public speaking, negotiating and conflict resolution. Its purpose is to offer you useful and practical information that will result in:
- getting along better with everyone around you
- improving your interactions with those at work: colleagues, staff, bosses, clients, customers…
- understanding how to interact socially that make people enjoy being your friend
- learning how to best speak comfortably in front of a group of people (that can be any number two and above) that will effectively convey your messages
- knowing how to express yourself effectively and in ways that help others understand you more quickly and easily
- improving your career and job by having better interpersonal relationships with those who can influence your progression
- ultimately, having a better life with those you share it with
Note from Laurie:
“One of my goals with this site is to provide you with good quality, informative content that can help you improve your social / interpersonal skills and communication skills. I have lots of ideas – and even more opinions – on these areas, but I’d like to include other professionals who are much more skilled and experienced than I and I’d like to provide to you the opportunity to benefit from their expertise. While I’ll still be posting various pieces of my own a few times a week, you’ll get to read tips and techniques from these other professionals. I hope you enjoy them.”
~ Laurie Wilhelm
Express Yourself to Success
Everything posted is done so with good intentions to fulfill the vision statement.
Would you like to contribute an article to Express Yourself to Success? Please contact me, Laurie Wilhelm, at eys [at] expressyourselftosuccess [dot] com and let me know.
The criteria for articles includes but is not limited to:
- articles on the subject areas concerning interpersonal relationship skills, social skills, public speaking, negotiating and conflict resolution
- the author must have a website that is relevant to the topic on which she / he writes and where visitors can obtain more information or services by these individuals
- all articles are posted at my (Laurie Wilhelm) discretion, so contact me (at eys [at] expressyourselftosuccess [dot] com) and we can work together to determine if we’re a good fit.