Effective Negotiation Skills Training
Effective Negotiation Skills Training and Conflict Resolution
There’s no doubt that you’re faced with situations where you need to negotiate or resolve some conflict. The question that arises is: how well can you do it? When you negotiate do you get as much as you possibly can? During a negotiation, are you able to come to a conclusion that creates and/or reinforces positive relationships? While resolving conflict, can you come to an agreement that everyone can uphold and feel good about?
Here’s your chance to realize your negotiating and conflict resolution potential. The e-learning programs below will provide valuable techniques to assist you reach successful negotiating outcomes every time. You’ll achieve your goals easier, more quickly and with greater success when you know the tools of excellent negotiation.
Guide to Business Negotiating
Transactions make or break a business. Companies have to make purchases to create their product or service, and companies have to generate sales to gain revenue. Such transactions require negotiations and the outcome of those negotiations are crucial to the life of the company.
The Secrets of Power Negotiating
Whether you are closing a major business deal or buying a new house, you have to be a negotiator everyday. Let Roger Dawson teach you how to become a power negotiator so that you can get anything that you want! After experiencing The Secrets of Power Negotiating, you’ll be able to
- Recognize the key elements that affect the outcome of negotiations
- Use the right information to increase your negotiating leverage dramatically
- Understand why “no” is just an opening position
- Always gain the upper hand in every negotiating situation you encounter
Guide to Everyday Negotiating
Do you get intimidated by fast-talking automobile salespeople or pushy real estate people? Did you ever wonder if you could have got a better price on anything you’ve purchased? These are some of the questions everybody has asked at one time or another. The good news is that you not only can determine the best price on anything you want, you can also get the salesperson to want to give you the best price that they can. Roger Dawson will guide you through all the necessary skills to negotiate the best possible deal for yourself in any situation.
Power Negotiating for Sales People
Roger Dawson is the undisputed master of negotiating techniques. He’s taught more people how to make more money than all other “experts” combined. In Power Negotiating for Salespeople, he turns his attention to your bottom line — he has created this program just for you, the sales professional. You’ll discover
- Lucrative negotiating techniques that teach you how to close a sale – even against lower-priced competition.
- Four fatal sales-negotiation errors to avoid at all costs
- Five reasons for a salesperson to ask for more than he or she expects to get
- many, many more information and techniques that will increase your negotiating impact
How to Handle Conflict and Manage Anger
Gain control of your emotions! Now Denis Waitley shows you how to stay calm, cool and collected at all times by controlling the effect of change. Waitley counsels that anger is a choice we make, not an event that simply happens. As he confronts what he considers the two most important issues in human relations: understanding each other and daling effectively with our disagreements. He teaches:
- 5 myths about anger and conflict – and what the truth really is
- 5 conflict-escalating words that should be avoided at all costs
- 10 conflict-resolution skills everyone must know
- and more